Ceramic adhesive for high-temperature applications
FiberPlast C 1800 D permits reliable bonding or coating of fibre-based ceramic materials - such as insulation boards. The single-component adhesive ready for use by SCHUPP® Ceramics is particularly easy to process and will hold reliably and permanently at application temperatures up to 1750°C. The plastic adhesive is made of polycrystalline mullite/alumina wool (PCW) with added inorganic binders and specifically coordinated additives.
Your benefits with FiberPlast:
- Bonded or coated ceramic fibre-based parts
- For permanently safe connections
- Application temperatures up to 1750°C
- Single-component adhesive ready for use and easy to process
- Made of polycrystalline mullite/alumina wool (PCW)
- Also for repairs and maintenance work
We will gladly develop special high-temperature masses, such as adhesives or coatings, together with you to suit your requirements.