MolyCom®-Ultra 1700, 1800 and 1850 are made of the intermetallic compound molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) with ceramic additives. It is particularly long-lived and corresponds to the industrial standard. The electric heating elements permit application temperatures of up to 1750°C. At more than 1000°C, the surface of the heating elements will form a protective layer of pure quartz. This way, the material is highly resistant to oxidation.
Your benefits with MolyCom®-Ultra:
- Element temperature up to 1820°C, application temperature up to 1750°C
- Different geometries: U-, L-, W-elements and further element geometries
- High surface load possible and long service life of the elements
- Fully compatible with other elements from comparable manufacturers
- All accessory parts such as holders and connecting bands are also available
The heating elements are available at diameters of 3/6mm to 12/24mm and lengths of 25mm to 2000mm. Of course, we produce the electric heating elements according to your wishes as well.