High purity molybdenum disilicide heating elements (MoSi2)
MolyCom®-Hyper is the solution for particularly high-purity demands. These electric heating elements are made of the high purity intermetallic compound molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) with ceramic additives and can be used at application temperatures of up to 1750°C.
MolyCom®-Hyper 1800 and MolyCom®-Hyper 1800SC (super clean) permit discolouration-free sintering of zirconia, even at application temperatures above 1600°C. MolyCom®-Hyper 1800AP (anti-pest) is a special element type that is oxidation-resistant from 200°C to 700°C.
Your benefits with MolyCom®-Hyper:
- HIGH PURITY – high purity raw materials for high-purity demands
- Have a much lower degree of contamination than standard elements
- Discolouration-free sintering of zirconia
- Element temperature up to 1800°C, application temperature up to 1750°C
- All accessory parts such as holders and connecting bands are also available.
The heating elements are available at diameters of 3/6mm to 6/12mm and with a maximum length up to 650mm in the heating zone. Of course, we produce the electric heating elements according to your wishes as well.