CeraLab® laboratory crucibles and boats for exact elemental analysis
CeraLab® laboratory crucibles and boats from M.E.SCHUPP® are components that can be used for elemental analysis in electric-heated high-temperature applications. CeraLab® laboratory crucibles are suitable for application temperatures up to 1,350°C and have high thermal shock resistance. The crucibles consist of 80 % SiO2 and 20 % Al2O3.
Additional information about our CeraLab® laboratory crucibles:
- density: 1.8 to 2.3 g/cm³
- coefficient of thermal expansion: 4 to 4.8 x 10-6K-1
- bending strength: 5 MPa
- standard size: Ø 25,5 mm, H 26 mm (stackable)
CeraLab® laboratory boats are ideally suited for use in high-temperature applications up to a maximum of 1300°C. The boats consist of more than 45 % Al2O3.
Additional information about our CeraLab® laboratory boats:
- Standard dimensions: L 88 mm, W 13 mm, H 8 mm
- We can produce special dimensions upon request